Foldable Carry Cot For Baby By ergoPouch
A lightweight folding crib for newborns to sleep in for naps around the house, on the go or overnight when travelling away from home. The foldable carry cot also acts as a safe and clean place to put babies down when out and about for tummy time or play. Features a mesh body for breathability and a sturdy steel frame with high sides for safe sleeping. The thin, firm, breathable mattress is cotton-covered and removable for washing. The crib folds in half and opens again with an easy to use lock mechanism. For more convenience, a backpack carry bag is included, featuring adjustable straps, front pockets and a carry handle. The carry cot is easy to store while travelling and comes with a mosquito net. Perfect for newborns who are not yet rolling, or weigh up to 9kg. Please discontinue use as a sleeping crib once your baby starts to show signs of rolling.
Choose the foldable carry cot if you are looking for a flexible and simple way to enforce your little one’s sleep routine and if you want to make an investment in a high quality, reliable solution to their safe sleeping. Believe us when we say you’ll use it every day until your kid is bursting out of it. Get ready for sweet dreams!
Why you’ll love this item:
- Carry bag included
- Fold for storage
- High sturdy sides
- Mosquito net included
- Sleep on the go
- Travel friendly
How to use it:
- Place the Carry Cot on a flat, smooth and hard surface. Push the ends out and downwards until the side lock mechanisms click into place. You should hear a 'click', but you can also check the mechanisms to see the silver ball is securely fitted inside the hole.
- To sleep baby in the Carry Cot, ensure the mattress is secure to the velcro underneath it. Always put baby to sleep on their back.
- To put the mosquito net on, fasten the snap buttons of the net onto each side of the Carry Cot correspondingly. Stretch the net over the ends of Carry Cot. Remove the same you put on.
- To fold the Carry Cot, remove the net (if on) and simultaneously push the tabs on the lock mechanism outwards. This will release the silver ball. Pull the ends of the Carry Cot up until the touch each other. You do not need to remove the mattress to do this.
- Secure the folded halves using the toggle, and pack away in your carry bag for storage or transport.
- Use only the mattress provided with the product. Never add a pillow, comforter, loose blanket or another mattress for padding
- To reduce the risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS), paediatricians recommend healthy infants be placed on their back to sleep
- Do not suspend strings over a bassinet, or attach strings to toys
- Do not use if any parts are missing, damaged or broken
- Periodically check product for loose, damaged or missing parts. Contact ergoPouch for replacement parts and instructional literature if needed. Do no substitute parts
- This product is designed as a safe sleep area for a newborn infant until they start to roll Discontinue use once baby shows signs of rolling, or has reached 9kg, whichever comes first
- If a sheet is used on the mattress, use one specifically designed to fit the dimensions of the mattress
- Do not lift the bassinet when a baby is inside it
- Not to be used as a co-sleeper
- Use only on flat, hard surfaces on the ground
- Never leave a child unattended