Crib Tuck Sheet For Baby By ergoPouch - Grey Marle
A unisex Tog-rated, safe blanket alternative for baby that is suitable from birth, designed to use over the top of a swaddle or sleeping bag. The baby tuck sheet is a firm-fitting mattress sleeve that provides added security and comfort for a newborn while sleeping. Each side of the baby tuck sheet is Tog-rated; simply flip the sheet over to adjust the warmth. The zips allow you to adjust to two levels of firmness/tightness to find the perfect fit for your baby’s size, or the strength of their startle reflex. The Baby Tuck Sheet has been stringently tested and approved as safe by leading independent infant safety organisation INPAA. When using the right size for your baby's length and sleep environment, the Baby Tuck Sheet will not come up higher than mid-way up baby's chest following Red Nose safe sleep guidelines. The tuck sheet cannot become untucked from the mattress or be pulled up near baby’s face.
Choose the crib tuck sheet if you are looking for organic, breathable bedding for your baby’s crib that can be used from birth as a blanket alternative and if you want to make an investment in a high quality, reliable solution to their safe sleeping. Believe us when we say you’ll use it every day until your kid is bursting out of it. Get ready for sweet dreams!
Why you’ll love this item:
- Controls startle reflex
- Non-toxic certified
- Skin friendly
- Tog rated to work with pouches
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Bamboo Viscose
- Breathable Natural Fibres
- Super Stretchy
- Adjustable fit
- Keeps baby snug
- Zip enclosure
- Four-way zip
- Machine washable
How to use it:
- Slip the baby tuck sheet over the end of your baby's mattress. Choose the 0.2 Tog side up for a light feel and layer in warm rooms, or the 1.0 Tog side up for a firmer feel and warmer layer in moderate temperature rooms.
- Dress your baby in their sleepwear. We recommend a layer (onesie), underneath a cocoon swaddle bag (arms in or out) or sleeping bag (arms out).
- Unzip the baby tuck sheet. Lay your baby under the open folds, with their feet touching the end of the cot / crib.
- Zip up the sheet, to the desired firmness. You should easily be able to zip up the sheet, and firmly fit two fingers between the sheet and your baby. Once zipped up, ensure the sheet does not come up higher than the middle of your baby's chest. If it is coming up higher, simply tuck more of the sheet under the mattress until the right length is achieved. As your child grows taller, continue to adjust.
- Unzip the sheet to remove baby from it.
- Discontinue use once your baby shows signs of rolling over
Artie - I Like Monster Hugs - Boys Black T ShirtVendor:ArtieRegular price £9.95Regular priceUnit price per
Artie - ROAR Black Trousers/ Joggers 3M to 2YVendor:ArtieRegular price £8.95Regular priceUnit price per
Artie - Girls Pink Top and Dark Blue Bunny Pinafore Skirt - 2 Piece OutfitVendor:ArtieRegular price £19.95Regular priceUnit price per
Artie - Flowers & Rainbows Multicoloured Baby and Girl LeggingsVendor:ArtieRegular price £11.95Regular priceUnit price per